At Honey Hijabs, we’re building a modest brand inspired by Muslim women like yourself. We take pride in creating top-quality hijabs + products for you to enjoy for years to come. It’s also a way for us to earn some God points and help our ummah (community). Our products are created with women like you in mind - and there’s something for everyone, and for every occasion.
1. COMMUNITY MANAGER
What you’ll be doing:
- Support and manage affiliate requests
- Strategize fun, creative ways to communicate with affiliates
- Keep up with current social trends in the influencer community with weekly alerts to the team
- Assist with recruiting, managing and activating new affiliates/ambassadors/influencers and optimize current affiliate marketing performance
- Influencer seeding and discovering niche influencers that would work well with the brand
- Administrative support as needed
- Implement initiatives for affiliates to increase growth of program
Skills you'll need:
- Proactive team player – but can also work independently.
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Strategic thinker, organized + detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen eye fo evolving trends and applying new social marketing techniques for optimal performance
- 2+ years of online/digital marketing
- Experience in data based decision making
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Yes, we welcome fresh graduates too
This is a remote part time position, approximately 20 hours a month.
If you think you're a good fit for the job, email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Community Manager - Name”You think you got what it takes, but don't have all the qualifications? If youa have positive attitude, passion for growth and time to learn, go ahead and apply anyways.😉