- Surah Yusuf v.101 : My Lord! You have surely granted me authority and taught me the interpretations of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Allow me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous.
- Surah Ali- Imran v.26: O God: Lord over all authorities! You give authority to whoever You please and remove it from who You please. You honour whoever You please and disgrace who You please- all good is in Your Hands. Surely You alone are most capable of everything.
- Surah Ali- Imran v.8-9: Our Lord, do not let our hearts turn away after You have shown us the straight way. Grant us Your mercy, for You grant blessings generously. O our Lord, You will certainly gather all people on the Day of Judgement about which there is no doubt. Surely God does not break His promise.
- Surah Ali- Imran v.16: Our Lord, we indeed believe. So forgive our sins and save us from the Hellfire.
- Surah Al- Araf v.23: Our Lord, we have wronged our souls. If you do not forgive us ad have mercy on us, we will certainly be losers.
- Surah Ibrahim v.41: Our Lord, forgive me, my parents and the believers on the Day of Judgement
- Surah Al- Tahrim v.8: Our Lord! Perfect our light for us and forgive us. Truly You have power over everything.
- Abu Dawud: Oh Allah! Your mercy is what I hope for. Do not entrust me to myself for the glance of an eye, but put all my affairs in good order for me. There is no God but You.
- Abu Dawud and An Nasai: My Lord, help me to remember You, to be grateful to You, and to worship You well.
- An Nasai: Oh Allah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, grant me life as long as You know life to be best for me, and take me when You know death to be best for me; Oh Allah, I ask You for fear of You both in secret and in public; I ask you to enable me to say the truth in pleasure and anger; I ask You for moderation both in poverty and prosperity; I ask You for everlasting bliss; I ask You for uninterrupted happiness; I ask You for contentment after (Your) decree; and I ask You for well-being after death; I ask You for sweetness of gazing on Your face, and for the longing to meet You, not in harmful distress nor in a trial which leads astray. Oh Allah, beautify us with the adornment of faith, and make us guides who are rightly guided.
- At- Tirmidhi: Oh Allah, I ask you to make me grateful for Your favour and to enable me to worship You acceptably. Oh Allah! I ask you for a sound heart and a truthful tongue. I ask You for some of the good of what You know. I seek refuge in You from the mischief of what You know. I ask Your forgiveness for what You know. Surely You are the One who is All- Knowing of the unseen matters.
- Bukhari: Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from the punishment in the grave, I seek refuge in You from the fitnah of the Dajjal, I seek refuge in You from the fitnah of life and death. Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from wrong action and debt.
- At- Tirmidhi: Oh Allah, You are Most Forgiving, and You like forgiveness so forgive me.
** Don't forget to send salawat on the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and his family in your prayers.